The accommodation consists of 5 bungalows nestled on the beach of a small Indonesian village.
Tompotika Dive Lodge is located on the east coast of central Sulawesi at the tip of the Balantak Peninsula.
A unique resort in a region chosen for its diving potential and the beauty of its landscapes, it offers thirty sites of great quality for both the macro and the pristine of underwater panorama and abundance of wildlife.
All bungalows have a private bathroom with hot water, air conditioning and a mosquito net.
The resort is owned and run by Jérôme and Yani, also known for Wallacea Dive Cruise, a liveaboard operator with 15 years of diving experience in Indonesia.
- 24-hour electricity
- Free WIFI (new antenna for WhatsApp and light applications)
- A restaurant on the beach
- A diving center
- Trekking and discoveries: Discover the biggest colony of the very special Maleo bird
- Trek for 2 days or more on the Tompotika magic mountain.
- Rent a motorbike or a mountain bike to discover the surroundings.
Together with the villagers, we initiated a protection for the marine and terrestrial fauna. Destructive fishing practices have been banned, Maleo birds are protected, and being our guests you will help the community to protect this wonderful area.