Intimate resort on the coast of central Sulawesi, on the tip of the Balantak Peninsula, with 5 comfortable beachfront bungalows nested on the beach of an Indonesian village, working with the villagers to preserve the area.
The resort is owned and run by Jerome and Yani, also known for Wallacea Dive Cruise, a liveaboard operator with 15 years of diving experience in Indonesia.
3 Standard bungalows: 2 with double bed + 1 with twin beds (all, 35 sq m2 with private bathroom, fan and sea view)
2 Deluxe bungalows: 1 with double bed + 1 single bed (35 sq m2 with kind size bed + twin bed) + 1 with double bed + 2 sigle beds (45 sq m2 with kind size bed + twin bed + sofa) . Both deluxe bungalows are air-conditioned with hot water and sea view.
We offer on site
- Diving – best season between October to May.
- Kayaking – 4 sea kayaks are available to discover the neighboring beaches
- Sailing– a beach catamaran is available for rent
- Trekking and discoveries: Discover the biggest colony of the very special Maleo bird
- Trek for 2 days or more on the Tompotika magic mountain.
- Rent a motorbike or a mountain bike to discover the surroundings.
Together with the villagers, we initiated a protection for the marine and terrestrial fauna. Destructive fishing practices have been banned, Maleo birds are protected, and being our guests you will help the community to protect this wonderful area.